COVID Worship Guidelines
- The number of people that will be allowed in the Sanctuary at any one time will be limited to 60.
- If you wish to attend worship in person, you’ll need to reserve your space on-line by 5 p.m. on Saturday. MUMC has created a reservation system on the Sign Up Genius website, which reflects all reservations and the number of seats available, noting when reservations are closed. Watch your email for details on using Sign Up Genius. Individuals without internet may call the office or Pastor Sue to reserve their space, and they will be added to the Sign Up Genius reservation list.
- Persons with reservations must put on a face mask before entering the church, review the standard Covid-19 health questions as they enter (questions are posted in the lobby), and have their temperature checked upon entering.
- Worshipers should proceed from the lobby, without stopping to visit, and go directly to empty marked seats closest to the front of the Sanctuary, filling the Sanctuary from front to back.
- At the end of worship, worshipers will be reminded to exit the Sanctuary from the back rows first, maintaining the 6-foot distance required, and proceeding to exit the church without stopping to visit inside. You are welcome to visit outside in the fresh air!